One Over-The-Counter Pill That Can Kill Skin Cancer, Prevent Alzheimer’s,and Many More Benefits
~Please visit Texas Health & Life
for the Most Affordable Texas Heath Insurance
& Texas Medicare Supplement
The medicinal properties of Turmeric spice have been slowly revealing themselves over the centuries. It has long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, recent research has revealed that turmeric is a natural wonder, proving beneficial in the treatment of many different health conditions from cancer to Alzheimer's disease.
20 reasons to add turmeric to your diet:
1. It is a natural antiseptic & antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer & stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevents breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma & kill existing melanoma cells
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May slow & prevent the progression of Alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. shows promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural cox-2 inhibitor & painkiller.
12. May aid in fat metabolism & help in weight management.
13. Chinese medicine uses it as a treatment for depression.
14. Its a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel & reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing & assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis & other inflammatory skin conditions.
Turmeric can be taken in powder or pill form. It is available in pill form in most health food stores in usually in 250-500mg capsules.
Turmeric should not be used by people with gallstones or bile obstruction. Though turmeric is often used by pregnant women, it is important to consult with a doctor before doing so as turmeric can be a uterine stimulant.
Looking for the best information and the best rates on Texas Health Insurance Quotes
or Texas Home and Auto Insurance Quotes
~ visit www.texashealthandlife.com
or give us a call at or 512-246-9955
Tags: Afforadable Auto Insurance, affordable group health insurance, affordable health insurance, Affordable Home Insurance, Affordable Texas Health insurance, austin health insurance, Austin Home Insurance, Austin Insurance, children health insurance, Round Rock Home Insurance, Texas Auto Insurance, Texas Health Insurance, Texas Home Insurance, Texas Individual health insurance plans, Texas Life Insurance